need helf finding part's for Ford Bronco II 1987 2.9L 4X4

I have a Bronco II 1987 2.9L 4X4 with 243 000 KM

can someone tell me where i can find , body part in montreal region in quebec at a good price , like floor pan , rocker , ect.. to repair the body

and does anybody have a ford shop manual to sell for a bronco II 1987 ,

and his there a good place to find use part for my bronco

If it is possible for you please answer me at my e-mail adress , because i do not have acces to news group to often , but do answer to the news group for the others people that could use that info

thank's in advance for all the trouble

Patrice in St-Colomban, Quebec, Canada

snipped-for-privacy@hybride.com

Reply to