Pictures

Reply to
RicSeyler

I sure would, what's her name (measurements)???

Just a great stable!

Dad wrote:

When I backed up on that URL I got the message "Sorry, cf1957 has not enabled any public albums in their account." Thanks for the tip, I reset it to public,

Dad

Yes there is I just bought it on ebay yesterday cost me $399 with with shipping and Insurance even though he said he would not ship it I talked him into it the dealer wants $1200 for one but here is the link to the one I bought

And a link to an auction with a picture

ZÿRiX

Hey ol bud, what do you think of that car cover you got on Ebay? Nice buy on the manual.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

Cool!

Reply to
RicSeyler

The car cover is just to cover it from all of the crap from the street here where I live, I have to park it out there sometimes but after Dec 15th I won't have to do that anymore (Bought a house) but to answer your question the car cover sucks it fits great but is very thin although it works great for what I need it for... As for the set of manual's (3) they are brand new (Still in the plastic skin) What do you think of the price for the top???

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Might try one of the covers for the 50 coupe while it sits in the barn this winter, keep the cat (mouse trap deluxe) tracks down.

Price was good on the top, don't know how you talked him into shipping it though.

Reply to
Dad

no wonder "Dad" knows so much about Covettes, he owns most of them.

Very nice cars!!!

Greg >> Does anybody have links to pictures of there vette's

Reply to
not

Well I have my new top and will post some pics next week I have to go out of town for a week....

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Reply to
RicSeyler

Here are some pics they are not that good but here they are including with my new red top...

ZÿRiX

Reply to
-->Jonathan!

Reply to