need help on 2002 windstar programable key

hi all

i have a windstar 2002 LX , with programable key , with a remote starter original from Ford , i would like to find out how to bypass the key security system so i can use a normal key ,i've try putting the key near the steering colum touching the metal near the ignition key hole , and a lot of different place near the steering colum , but with no luck , i would like to use a normal key , because my wife has lost 3 since i bought the van , so i would like to use a normal key that cost 3 $ , to make a double , is there a relay that i can take out or short so a normal key can be use

P.S. : if you can send a response to my personal e-mail as well , i dont have acces every day to the newsgroup , thank's in advance for all your response

snipped-for-privacy@hybride.com

pat

Reply to
Patrice Barrette